Our learning from testing more than 100+ mobile apps
We have it all figured out for you from our experience of testing several apps. You are ensured of the test coverage (depth and width) that would result in Minimum Viable Quality. Get the benefit from our core expertise and deliver consistent user experiences.
Testing on Real Devices
No more simulators/emulators. With over 100+ real devices to cover all form factors, manufacturers, get your app tested on real devices.
Access to Global Networks
Ready to handle all your test requirement over 1100 global cell networks. Combined with crowd, this is a sure shot way to address all your location and network based testing requirements.
Ensuring the Velocity of testing required to guarantee the Quantity and Quality of testing so that you iterate fast and your releases are always on time.
Minimum Viable Quality
Ensures your apps are of Minimum Viable Quality, not just your MVP but all your subsequent releases thereafter.
No uninstalls due to suboptimal quality.
- End-to-end interactions and flows
- Integration will User Touch points – email, SMS, alerts, notification, Error Messages etc.
- Integration with 3rd party systems / interfaces/ APIs
- Social media integration
Any device, anywhere. Works as it should.
- Different screen size
- Different OS version
- Different makes (Samsung, Apple etc.)
Are you delivering your claims about your core offering?
- Competitor App Analysis
- User review analysis for Competitor Apps
- User review analysis post Go-Live
- Production issues analysis
- Debugging Support
- Testing based on Analytics of User usage patterns
In the wild, on the go. No more interrupted experiences.
- Network switching related issues
- App behavior in varying network strengths
- Functional Stability
- Location based services
Optimized for delivering consistent user experience
- App Exploration
- App Intuitiveness
- Page layout
- Interface elements
- Navigational systems
- A/B Testing
- Human Interface Guidelines
- Accessibility testing
- Error Messages and Status Codes
- Testability Layers
Ensuring the user experience is not interrupted
- Local Notification
- Push Notification
- Voice call
- Text message
- Voice message
- Visual / Sound / Vibration
- Notification from other apps
- Battery / Cable removal
- Notifications trigger check
- Local notification
- Remote notifications
- Banner, Alert, Badge, Sounds
- Enabling and disabling notifications
App store optimization to increase your installs.
- App Title, App Name, Description
- User Testimonials
- Screen Shots
- App Videos
- App Support
- Supported channels and devices
- App size and installation
- Targeted User base testing
No second chance to make the first impression
- New install
- Uninstall and Reinstall
- App Updates
- System / firmware updates
- Synchronization between updated and non-updated app
- Functional validation after update (full / partial)
Don’t let battery drain before the subway commute is done.
- CPU consumption on background and Foreground
- WakeLock analysis
- GPS usage in background
- Battery Consumption
- Duplicate content
- Data consumption when app is in background
- Inefficient use of connections
- Choreographer: Too many operations on main thread
- GPU related issues
- Too many GC calls
Protect your users and gain trust and confidence.
- “Test the apps for following vulnerabilities
- Insecure data storage
- Insufficient Transport layer protection
- Unintended data leak
- Poor Authorization and Authentication
- Client side injection
- User credentials printed in the logs screen
- Reverse Engineering of the app
- Log Analysis
App & content interactions check for seamless experience.
- Transitions – Orientation, Swipe, Flip etc.
- Mobile Specific interaction patterns
- Interaction with GPS, gyroscope, fingerprint sensor, or accelerometer
Find defects early & check stability before integrations.
- APIs tests for functional stability
- APIs automation for regression suite
- API Performance