Payment Cards &
Online Commerce App Testing
India’s indigenous card scheme created by the National Payments Corporation of India. It offers a domestic, open-loop, multilateral system which will allow all Indian banks and financial institutions in India to participate in electronic payments.
- Non-uniformity in the adoption/flow/user experience/visibility of the Cards with client card payment scheme on the merchant’s app/website
- To verify on live web applications & mobile apps, if the online merchants are supporting Bank Cards with client’s card payment scheme
- The Merchant’s Websites and mobile apps are following the compliance in accordance with branding
- Automation of workflow across more than 200 live web applications & mobile apps
- Ensure successful end-to-end transaction flow using Bank Cards with client card incl. automated verification of branding compliance
- For the Web applications and mobile apps where Automation was not possible on live sites, support with manual testing
- Capture proof of all transactions done, irrespective of successful or unsuccessful transactions
- Regression testing to ensure issues are fixed
Contact [email protected] for detailed case studies or advisory on implementing test automation solutions.