Testing & QA of a Leading
E-learning Platform Testing
The Foundation’s primary mission is accelerating economic development in emerging economies by driving large-scale job creation through entrepreneurship, innovation and skills development. Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur, today the Foundation is scaling impact in 25 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
End-to-End Test Strategy and Execution
- Three learning portals with complex e-learning systems powering the platforms.
- Manual testing and automation framework creation using Python software.
- Automation of regression testing and complex test cases or repetitive use cases.
- Localization (multi-language) testing, Multi-geography models testing
- Functional, UI, UX testing using multiple testing tools for desktop & mobile apps
- Key features: Online-offline course sync, Practicums, Assessments, Tracking, Insights
- Ensured the designed learning experiences for learner
- Uninterrupted e-classes (desktop and mobile apps)
- 100+ builds tested, 1500+ issues reported and resolved
- Global distributed team improved speed and agility of resolving product issues.
Contact [email protected] for detailed case studies or advisory on implementing test automation solutions.