Testing Educational Technologies and Apps
Education Technology (also known as “EdTech”) refers to an area of technology devoted to the development and application of tools (including software, hardware, and processes) intended to promote education.
The education sector that has been affected by Covid-19 and social distancing regulations has increased the scope for online learning. Several new applications are being created to provide end to end learning experiences. Some challenges remain:
• Performance issues to surge in online users.
• Frequent disconnections causing negative reviews.
• Protocols to control the authenticity
• Scaling of Content and Content Management modules
• Interactive features such as chat and video conferencing
• Notifications features and usability issues for non tech savvy users
Application requirements for scaling educational systems
• E-learning, Live Classrooms & School Management
• Testing to ensure seamless user experience and usability
• Security testing to ensure secure user data
• Test coverage across platforms – Mobile, Web browsers
• To avoid user pain points across various devices
• Test automation for API Integrations with third party apps
We work with leading educational institutions to ensure efficient learning experiences for learners.
• E-Learning/Live Classrooms
• Testing the live streaming
• Performance engineering for benchmarking traffic
• Scale the systems for a spike in users
• Automated test environment readiness
E-Learning Apps Testing: Long term partner for an international e-learning company.